Heads On Sticks & Ventriloquists

The prodigious writings of a tortured genius.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Begin

I've decided that I want to leave my legacy on the literary world; a scribe for my generation in the post-second-millenial world. Basically, I want archaeologists to dig up the internet hard-drive storing the information of my blog out of the post-apocalyptic rubble of Philadelphia (having there actually been an apocalypse, presumably nuclear) and turn it into classic literature that will be read by high school freshman for years to come. Also, for this to happen, all of the other information on the internet must disappear so I suddenly become infallable. Please delete your blog and burn your journal.

Hello space-age archaelogists, nice radiation visors. Did you get them at Kohl's?

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your website kicks ass, but I only read the last line of "Begin" and I didn't understand it. Please explain in less than a sentence. Thanks, your homeboy, Pete Howard of Bloomsburg University. My phone # if you want to go out b/c you sound hot: 302-745-3327

 

Post a Comment

<< Home