Heads On Sticks & Ventriloquists

The prodigious writings of a tortured genius.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Marmaduke Will Continue To Vote

Hey kids and kids. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Who do I think I am -- Mitch Clem?

Anyway, this isn't a real update, because I haven't thought of anything inspired in the last week or so. Buuuut, here's some news tidbits. My friend Jon runs a curious blog about the very first topic I ever blogged about: a continuing look at the comic strip, Marmaduke.

Wait, who's that at the door? Oh, it's Jon. Yeah, here's Jon now. Hi, Jon.



















Jon here will be away for the next week, so I'll be taking over his blog, Marmaduke Can Vote, in his absence. So if you want to see anything updated by me, head over to that blog starting Saturday.

That's all. Love, Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home